Skip to content
- Implementation of education, research, and community service,
- The twinning program is the organization of inter-university activities to carry out a study program together and mutually acknowledge its graduates.
- The credit transfer program is an acknowledgment of the results of student learning activities between collaborating universities.
- A double degree program is an activity between tertiary institutions to carry out different study programs at the same or different strata, and mutually acknowledge students’ graduation in a number of similar courses or other courses required by each university to obtain a degree. 2 (two) different degrees.
- Lecturer exchange (exchange) is the assignment of lecturers who have expertise in certain fields of science, technology, and/or arts from a university to conduct scientific dissemination in other universities that do not yet have lecturers or expertise in the fields of science, technology, and/or art.
- Student exchange is an activity of sending students to study certain science, technology, and/or arts at other universities that have lecturers/experts in the fields of science, technology, and/or art in question.
- Joint research is a research activity carried out by a group of lecturers from several universities, both from the same and different disciplines, and funding sources from the government, business/industry world and international sponsors.
- Joint publication is the publication of scientific publications through joint management of scientific journals between universities and/or joint writing of scientific articles by lecturers from different universities and/or exchange of scientific articles to be published in scientific periodicals published by universities.
- Joint supervision is the activity of supervising students’ final assignments from a university by supervisors from two or more different universities.
- The holding of joint scientific meetings is scientific organizing activities such as seminars, symposia or conferences whose funding or committee comes from two or more different universities.
- Student internship is a form of activity in which students carry out learning activities while working in a business/industrial world environment with the aim of providing work experience by practicing the knowledge gained in college.
- Resource sharing is the use of certain resources in a university or the business/industrial world by other universities that do not/do not yet have these resources through collaborative activities in the administration of higher education.