Students exchange program which proffer a chance of studying abroad. It maintains activities to help the students improve their skills to thrive in an increasingly multicultural, interconnected and competitive global society. International exchange students have a chance to improve their English language skills, develop new competencies, or even pick up a new hobby from a different culture. In terms of the College/Study Program, the Student Exchange can be seen from 2 (two) sides, namely the “Outbound” Student Exchange and the “Inbound” Student Exchange.
- Outbound student exchange is a learning activity carried out by UM Palembang students in similar/different study programs at UM Palembang partner universities (overseas).
- Active student
- Have taken at least 4 semesters of courses with a minimum GPA of 3.00.
- Never received academic and non-academic sanctions
- Have written permission from parents or guardians
- Healthy physically and spiritually/mentally.
- Have a valid TOEFL certificate with a min score of 500
- Inbound student exchange is a student learning activity outside UM Palembang in study programs within UM Palembang.